I have been following Brooke and Ang’s collaborative blog for awhile now and I love their style, their common sense approach to the kitchen and I REALLY love their story!
Then they went super awesome and created A Kitchen Box.
I signed up because I love learning about and discovering new things, and my first box just arrived!
I won’t give away all of the secrets but some of my thoughts and comments?
- The box is no bigger than DVD case. I’ll be honest, at first I thought “hmph … that’s awfully teensy!” BUT once I opened it, I was more than pleasantly surprised at everything this box of goodness contains!
- The personal touch that Brooke and Ang give to their Hatchpress blog is also evident in the July A Kitchen Box from their thank you note to their “The Art of the Cheese Plate” guide.
- The hand letter pressed recipe? Nice touch, girls!
- I might have to admit that I’m already looking forward to the next month’s music download. The July music share was delicious and I’ve already created a “Kitchen Playlist” thanks to their suggestion.
- The postcard? Again with the nice touch. (Psst, the girls put the stamp on it already for you! All you have to do is write, address and mail to cheer up a friend’s day!)
- The quote card is already on my fridge and the flour sack towel is front and center on my towel rack and begging to be used!
- The gorgeous cheese spreader, the porcelain place cards, the cheese paper/labels and the hazelnuts? I can’t wait for August!
The market test subscription is already sold out, but you can get your Kitchen Box heading in your direction by purchasing the Fall Subscription here.
Thank you ladies for following your passion and your dream … I’m happy to be one of the lucky recipients of your brilliance!