I’m totally excited to share a new monthly project I’m working on with my friend Anne Lowrey (@anne_elizabeth on Twitter) from Part Time Traveler.
We both love to travel, explore and take photos, so we thought we’d join forces to bring you #worldcolors!
What exactly IS that, you might ask?
It’s a joint effort between bloggers all over (well, so far it’s just a handful of us, but we have faith that others will jump onto our slow-rolling wagon! Maybe YOU? You over there in the corner? Come play!) to collate our photos that all have ONE thing in common. COLOR!
During the end of each month, we’ll be sharing our version of imagery based on a color calendar … starting with WHITE.
Ready for her riding lesson in New Delhi, India
Pillar outside of The Orange Thimble
Boon Tong Kee (amazing)
Peaceful markers at the Choa Chu Kang cemetery.
The entrance to a home in a nearby HDB flat.
Olive Fried Rice (click for the recipe!)
A clean slate in my new DIY Journal.
Chicken Rice. Delic.
If you want to participate, join up with us by using the Mr. Linky below.
The only rules we have so far?
1. Use the hashtag #worldcolors somewhere in your post (you may add #worldcolours as well if you’d like).
2. Use at LEAST one photo. You may blog as many photos as you’d like and it’s up to you whether you include text or not.
3. Please link up your color post no later than the last day of the month, when we’ll close the linky for that color.
4. Feel free to use NEW photos or images from your archives.
5. Photos can be from inside of your home or from all over the world!